Hong Kong Electronics Fair 2014.
The plot of the TV channel "Russia Today" about russian robots.
RBOT Festival at the Museum of Cosmonautics
April 12, 1961 went into space, Yuri Gagarin! In memory of those 108 minutes of the first manned flight into space on April 12 became the Day of Cosmonautics. In 2011, at a meeting of the UN General Assembly adopted a resolution...
Open to accept pre-orders for "robot with interchangeable intelligence" R.BOT Synergy. Send your request to email@example.com. Robots with interchangeable intelligence R.BOT Synergy Mobile Robot Swan Min height (folded): 350 mm...
Robot in Minsk
R.BOT became the most popular promoter of the exhibition "Belarusian House - 2013" in Minsk. The robot came to the capital of Belarus, to support popular portal Dom.by and present their new mobile app to easily find the store building products, tools, furniture and household appliances. Around...
- The most comfortable application of mobile device functions: multimedia and internet content viewing while hands of user remain free, – robot responds to voice commands and tracks face movement by changing position of mobile device
- Robot-nurse, can read fairy tales and show cartoons, it automatically detects opened or closed eyes of children and sleeps/wakes simultaneously with them
- Innovative marketing, advertising and promotion of goods and services: robot can provide information about devices and promotional events in electronic stores and mobile phone outlets. Robot can contact you to the call-center if necessary
- Secretary: addressed messages with tasks and mental notes for employees. It can also recognize employees autonomously and turn in information personally
- Car assistant: hands-free system, videorecording, driver’s state control and entertainment center for passengers
- Information services for clients using intelligence capacity
- Communication enhancement while communicating via Skyoe or social networks – possibility to show emotions by smile animations
- Online robots at schools, hospitals, museums and exhibitions which use devices of relatives, friends or classmates