Hong Kong Electronics Fair 2014.
The plot of the TV channel "Russia Today" about russian robots.
RBOT Festival at the Museum of Cosmonautics
April 12, 1961 went into space, Yuri Gagarin! In memory of those 108 minutes of the first manned flight into space on April 12 became the Day of Cosmonautics. In 2011, at a meeting of the UN General Assembly adopted a resolution...
Open to accept pre-orders for "robot with interchangeable intelligence" R.BOT Synergy. Send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Robots with interchangeable intelligence R.BOT Synergy Mobile Robot Swan Min height (folded): 350 mm...
Robot in Minsk
R.BOT became the most popular promoter of the exhibition "Belarusian House - 2013" in Minsk. The robot came to the capital of Belarus, to support popular portal Dom.by and present their new mobile app to easily find the store building products, tools, furniture and household appliances. Around...
Devices that can be managed for hundreds of miles – and not just manage, and be there with them built-in display, camera, microphone and speakers – has long been used in business and in everyday life. We talked about some of the most interesting of them. Now the questions “Robotora” agreed to answer the Russian manufacturer of robots teleprisutsviya R.BOT. – Your telepresence robot R.BOT features a relatively small price – $ 3 million with pricing from $ 6 thousand for Vgo to $ 15 thousand for Anybots QB. Due to what has been achieved a value of Russian design and whether it can in its functions to compete with global counterparts such as those mentioned above, Gostai Jazz or iRobot AVA? – Price R.BOT 100 is really the lowest of the well-known foreign analogues. The fact is that when you create R.BOT one of the main goals was to enable the mass production and high quality product while maintaining the availability of R.BOT for the consumer. We predicted a widespread demand for R.BOT especially in social spheres, where R.BOT could do the most good people, including those with disabilities. A solution to these important tasks can be achieved in the first place, with a low affordable price of the product. However, this does not impact on the quality and functionality that are not inferior to foreign analogues.
R.BOT can work not only through the Internet, but also in the local area network (intranet), and for any browser is enough. Standard comes with a wireless interface R.BOT WiFi (802.11 a / b / g). However, there is the opportunity to work with the 3G-and 4G-networks (WiMax). R.BOT comes with touch screen 8 “with a variable angle. Additionally R.BOT can be equipped with a camera with 10x optical zoom, various sensors and devices. For example, a large wholesale store R.BOT allows its operators to remotely fountains to demonstrate to clients.
Well, the ability to rotate the head R.BOT a wide range, which is absent in many other models, not only allows you to look around from side to side as it makes the person that delights adults and children, but also unique, thanks to a special 4-x to the power mechanism.
— In January, a loud , which is present in the classroom by using a model R.BOT 100. We know that this is not the first experience with your robot in Russia. You are interested in, as now, a few months later, trained this boy? What are some more examples of the use of R.BOT for distance education?
– In fact, loud story began much earlier, in May 2010 when our company is the world’s first start in the Health Center CJSC № 738 of Moscow experiment distance learning through R.BOT boy, who for health reasons can not attend school. The boy’s kidney transplant and his immune system is weakened, so that teachers come to the boy home. With R.BOT he could not just “walk” on the lessons, like everyone else, but also to communicate with their peers at recess, to participate in all events, to feel the life of the class. This was a landmark moment, and the priority of telepresence to teach sick children really belongs to Russia. We have shown that the technology R.BOT, as a radical innovation that is already changing the lives of society, and above all, it is necessary for people with disabilities.
But Stepan actually started training with R.BOT not in January, and September 1, 2010 at the Center for Education number 166 NEAD Moscow. Since then, the story took off all the central Russian and many foreign TV channels. Now Stepan feels good and rapidly getting better, which we are very happy. The famous robot “Stepan” still attending classes, but now is not only Stephan but also other students, who for health reasons can not go to school. We hope that the September 1, Stepan will meet with his “Text” in the classroom and maybe shake him a “hand».
The most active R.BOT robots are now used in the Center of Education Central District of Moscow № 497. Thanks to the wonderful teachers of this school, and above all, the deputy director of automation Olga Moiseeva, with R.BOT implemented and continue to open up new opportunities for children, teachers and even parents of students who can also “attend” classes. Further development of the technology R.BOT get when a lot of children with disabilities will be able to connect to the robots installed in schools to “attend” in the classroom. This can dramatically change the lives of these children and, above all, ensuring their social adaptation and development. We hope that the narrow departmental interests would not be able to prevent it, and the management of state departments of education to support our initiative.
- Another interesting direction to use your equipment – medicine. In what Russian doctors advise medical facilities of their patients remotely using your robot?
- From October 2010 R.BOT robots installed in intensive care Cardiology third of the Central Military Clinical Hospital named after AA Vishnevsky. At the moment I have a 52-Hospital and the Institute MONICA expected return to work R.BOT. Interest in “teledoktoru» R.BOT of large medical institutions, and we are actively developing this area. Opportunities offered by R.BOT in the medical field can indeed significantly improve the quality and efficiency of health care services to the public.
Of course, R.BOT can not replace a doctor, and it is not necessary. But in important areas, where physicians and other medical staff is not enough robots R.BOT increase the time when patients are under medical supervision, as well as the quality and speed of making important decisions, which significantly increases the chances of recovery of patients! R.BOT will improve the delivery of health services where there is no lack of qualified medical personnel, will be simple and reliable way for doctors to be always in touch with their patients. Field of medicine – one of the most promising applications of technology R.BOT.
- An employee of your company talked about the completion of sensors your robots so that they have learned to recognize the people and the camera will automatically rotate in the direction of the speaker, as well as their own station to find food. When new features are implemented in the model R.BOT?
- Automatically find the charging station when it is within sight, the robots can R.BOT a long time. Now we are going to equip R.BOT navigation system and one of its applications – the ability to find the charge, even if it is in another room.
As for the recognition of people, such technologies usually require in addition to the installation of specialized software, and sometimes costly sensors. With on-board power supply with a long battery life, high-performance computer, the control system via a LAN or the Internet, built-in radio, R.BOT certainly can be equipped with similar hardware-software complexes, if requested by the robot solved the problem. We are currently working to improve the “intelligence» R.BOT, but as you know, these are expensive high-end technologies. However, in areas where quality is important, for example, in systems security and human life, robots R.BOT, equipped with such technology should be applied and can successfully compete with other currently available means.
- Do you use anywhere else now patrol robots R.BOT?
- Back in 2007 our company has developed and successfully tested the first Russian patrol robot R.BOT RPS-001 (an abbreviation of our means and robotics Patrol) in Perm. By the way, it’s not worth a dime Perm region, all of our company had its own expense. R.BOT RPS-001 was increased by 2 meters and weighed over 300 pounds and had all the trappings of law enforcement officers, including a powerful siren, flashing beacons, lights and turning lights. He was able to move at speeds of up to 5 miles per hour, was equipped with four all-sky cameras and emergency call button the officer on duty. When R.BOT-001 went on the road, the cars stopped respectfully, passing special equipment. R.BOT-001 was the prototype and older brother to R.BOT.
At the moment we are considering the possibility of installing R.BOT as a patrol robots in public places. Potential R.BOT in this regard is very high, because the technology R.BOT has several advantages over traditional means of patrolling. We hope that in the near future you will see R.BOT in shopping malls, train stations or airports, where robots R.BOT help people be more secure.