Hong Kong Electronics Fair 2014.
The plot of the TV channel "Russia Today" about russian robots.
RBOT Festival at the Museum of Cosmonautics
April 12, 1961 went into space, Yuri Gagarin! In memory of those 108 minutes of the first manned flight into space on April 12 became the Day of Cosmonautics. In 2011, at a meeting of the UN General Assembly adopted a resolution...
Open to accept pre-orders for "robot with interchangeable intelligence" R.BOT Synergy. Send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Robots with interchangeable intelligence R.BOT Synergy Mobile Robot Swan Min height (folded): 350 mm...
Robot in Minsk
R.BOT became the most popular promoter of the exhibition "Belarusian House - 2013" in Minsk. The robot came to the capital of Belarus, to support popular portal Dom.by and present their new mobile app to easily find the store building products, tools, furniture and household appliances. Around...
Pushkin Museum in antiquity looked into the eyes of the XXI century – more precisely, in the only eye-camera.This
launched a robot that moves through the halls and takes pictures and statues. And run it through a site children who are unlikely to see a museum in another way – they live far from the capital or can not move. And who knows who got more pleasure – the virtual audience or those who watched the robot in the museum from.
- Who is like the ancient Greek gods? – Asks Alexander Stepin, deputy head of Center for Aesthetics “Museyon.” – The people! So, to whom we look like?
- In Gods … – Teen whispers.
- I envy you people – a raspy voice proclaims Vanya.
Vanya to the Apollo far, but attention to him than all the characters of the Greek courtyard. In height he is the man to the waist, chest – the touch screen in my head – one eye, he’s a camera. This is an interactive mobile robot.
manage it from his apartment a volunteer charity project FotoCh – child & charity, confined to a wheelchair.
- and this is symbolic – people with disabilities to help children with similar problems to see the museum, where they will be very difficult to visit – says curator Vlad Utena.
EFFECT OF PRESENCEVanya
eyes looking at the Museum of the children registered on the site – it might be like kids with disabilities, and residents of the regions. Some of them have the right to control, can put questions to him through a microphone.
- Of course, Vanya is much more difficult to use than the Internet to arrange a lecture, – says Alexander Stepin. – But the children could ask him to drive to a particular painting or statue, to show her a different perspective – and get the full effect of the presence in the museum.
the end of the tour to get acquainted with an unusual visitor came Irina Antonova. It was unforgettable: the middle of the ancient statues of the legendary director of the Pushkin Museum (can not be that she was 90 years old!) And red-white marvel of robotics look at each other. Vanya gallantly said he was “very pleased” at the museum.
- Vanya, and you really liked me too! – Said Irina Antonova.
Tap Dance to the board! Mechanical aides give out books and lead tours
Such “Vanya” is used in Moscow in May 2010 in several schools, libraries and other educational institutions, especially the children – give books, teach classes, and just attract attention.
most famous robot learns to Tap Dance at the center of education number 166 (see “evening” on September 19, 2010). His “master,” seventh-graders, after a severe illness compelled to study at home. The robot translates the boy what’s happening in the classroom, and in class – his answers. Most agencies received free robots.
- In the center of education № 497 during the influenza epidemic last winter to 12 children attended by the robot in the remote classroom – says project leader Vyacheslav Kravtsov R.bot. – A Polytechnic robot guided tours – manages people with disabilities. While his only listen to ordinary visitors, but soon we will establish for the broadcasting of “home” audience.
WHERE ELSE USED ROBOTS
?Education Centers № 166, 497, 233, 1468
?Central City Children’s Library. AP Gaidar
?Library CLS number 1
?Center for children and teenagers in the Altufyevo